Monday, September 17, 2007

MORE PHOTOS - Calendar Release Party!
submitted by Sunshine



Thank you, Sunshine, for sending the Alumni blog fabulous photos from the Calendar Release Party held on Sept. 5th at MESH! Sunshine was selected as Miss October!

A special "thank you" to all of the Alumni who were able to attend the party! Your support is greatly appreciated!




Sunshine and Emily pose with their calendar shots.


BenGals Adrienne, Sarah, Sunshine and Amy pose with
The Number One Fan!



Bootsy Collins and cheerleaders enjoy the festivities!


BenGals, Tiffani, Emily and Sunshine looking fabulous!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Where can one get the Ben-Gal Cheerleader Calendars? I have not been able to find one only for the current Ben-Gals, do you know how I could order one?

Unknown said...

I was wanting to know how can I purchase a Ben-Gal cheerleader calendar? I no longer live in Cincinnati and would like to order one. Is there a website I can go to purchase this?

Ben-Gal Cheer Alumni said...

Hi Gary!
This year's cheerleader calendar is available on-line at Bengals.com. Click on Pro Shop.
*\o/*