Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Alumni Request - Light the Night

Please read this special request from one of our Alumni members, Vicki ('04-'05). We wish you the best of luck in your quest!


Vicki is pictured in the middle holding the white balloon.

Hello friends!

In 1991, I was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s disease, a type of blood cancer located in the body’s lymph node system. From the end of my 8th grade year throughout my freshmen year in high school, I underwent chemotherapy and radiation treatments. In April 1992, I went in remission and have not had a re occurrence.
I feel grateful to be a survivor and I am looking for ways to help out others who were or may be in my situation in the future.

On September 29th, 2007, I, along with the Mount Notre Dame High School Dance teams, will be participating in the Light the Night Walk at Lakota West High School. This walk is to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society.

If you could help me raise money for this walk, I would be extremely appreciative. If you would like to write a check or pay cash, I will have an envelope in my mail drawer in the second floor faculty room, or you can click on this link and there is a secure area to donate with a credit card. You can choose any amount you wish.


http://www.active.com/donate/ltnCincin/2146_gianfavl

Thank you SO much for caring and helping me raise money for a cause that is very real to me.

Vicki Gianfagna

No comments: