Tuesday, October 30, 2007

PRAYER REQUEST

BenGal Alumni, Kimbraly ('03-'05), sends a special request for her Dad and family. Read on...

Hey All!!

I have a quick prayer request. My dad has been fighting cancer for the past seven years. He was first diagnosed with colon cancer. Then one year later it moved to his liver. He was five years out when he was diagnosed with abdominal cancer last November. Now they just found a cancerous tumor on the right side of his abdomen and the left side of his lung. He has been very strong through this with numerous chemo sessions, and I am not ready to lose him yet. I know that sounds selfish, but I don't know what I would do without my dad. I would just like everyone to pray for him, hoping that the cancer will leave his system this time. Also, please pray for my mother and the rest of my family, this is a very hard time for all of us. Thanks!

Kimbraly

Post a comment to this entry to send your thoughts and prayers to Kimbraly and her family.

No comments: