Thursday, April 10, 2008

ANNOUNCEMENT - Alumni, Vicki, Engaged!




Vicki G. ('04-'05) announces her wedding engagement which happended last week on Saturday, 3/29/08!!!



Attached are pictures of the happy couple - Vicki and Tony!




Vicki & Tony at the site where they met - Keeneland!


"Tony had me go on a scavenger hunt type adventure to different places we have shared memories. There was a different card at each place with a clue to my next location. He had me visit 8 different places before he had my last clue lead me to Lexington, KY at the Keeneland Horse Track (which is where we met). After he proposed a friend of his came out of hiding…he had taken some pictures of the whole thing!"



Vicki & Tony celebrating after at the Precinct!

The couple has set a date for June 27, 2009. Congratulations, Vicki and Tony!

No comments: