Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Alumni Postings - Your Favorite Tryout Memory

In honor of this year's BenGal auditions currently in process, we asked the Alumni to send in to the blog their "Favorite Tryout Memory"

Here is a memory from Hazel (2001-2004) to get us started!

"One of my favorite tryout memories was of the year that I made the squad. I practiced, practiced and when the final day of tryouts came around I felt more confident than any of the 3 previous years that I had tried out. I completed the routine and as I stood up, I looked over at Director Charlotte, Traci and Sharon and they gave me the thumbs up! My friend and teammate, Nikki, who gave dance instruction to me and other hopeful Ben-Gals, was jumping up and down in excitement! I almost started to cry because it felt so different that day. I just had a wonderful feeling that I finally accomplished my goal of becoming a member of the most talented and beautiful squad in the NFL - The Cincinnati Ben-Gal Cheerleaders."

Share your Favorite Tryout Memory by adding a Comment to this post!

No comments: