Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Alumni - Prayer Request

On behalf of the Alumni, please keep Angi in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time. Please read below about her situation. I will forward contact information via email to all members. Thank you, Angi, for reaching out to the Alumni.

Hello Cincinnati Ben Gals from 1996 and 1997 Seasons,

I hope you all are doing well! I am e-mailing the blog to request prayers! I have been through a whirlwind of events and am asking for prayers for myself and my husband to get through this situation!

My name is Angi Lampkin (1996 and 1997 Season) and here it goes...

1. December 27, 2006- My husband was diagnosed with Viral Cardiomyopathy which led into Congestive Heart Failure
2. January 2007- Hospitalized due to complications of his condition
3. February 2007- Same as above
4. March 2007- Husband had a minor stroke and a pacemaker/defibrillator implanted
5. April 10th- Husband was put on the Heart Transplant LIST
6. April 14th- MY HUSBAND HAS A NEW B-DAY AND A NEW HEART

Yeah , I know , an amazing story. And this all happened to a man that is only 37 years old. So I am requesting prayers from my old cheering buddies because prayers do wonders. My husband is doing amazingly well considering, but prayers can always help!!
I hope you all are healthy and happy.
Please keep in touch and God Bless!

Angi Clark-Lampkin

4 comments:

Karen said...

Angi,
I said a prayer for you and your husband today. Prayer changes lives. Maybe we'll meet one day. Blessings,
Karen Jolley

jill baechle (hatfield) said...

Wow, Angi! You and Wendell have really been through it...My thoughts and prayers are with both of you! Take care, Jill

Unknown said...

Angi,

I saw you request for a prayer on the cheer blog and wanted to tell you that you and your husband are in my prayers and to stay positive throughout this trying time. My thoughts are with you!!

Bari
Former AZ Cards cheerleader

Unknown said...

Angi,

My thoughts and prayers are with you during this trying time. Stay positive and good things will come.

Thinking of you,

Bari
Former AZ Cards Cheerleader